Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you pay?
There are three compensation options for my shoots:
- TFP (Trade for Print/Pictures/Portfolio) – you need quality images for your on-line portfolio and social media presence.
- You will receive no fewer than 12 edited and “finished” photos for your on-line portfolio and social media use.
- I can only use the photos for on-line portfolio and social media use.
- Neither you nor I can offer any of the photos for sale or use on pay or subscription sites without mutual consent, approval, and additional compensation.
- Model release is not required. A use agreement is required. 2257 may be required.
- Trade for Content – you have a pay/membership site and could use some good/fresh content.
- You will receive no fewer than 24 edited and “finished” photos for your subscription site(s), and an equivalent number of unfinished photos for potential additional use.
- No money is involved between you and me.
- I will provide a use agreement giving you non-exclusive license to provide the photos for sale on your current subscription site(s) for 12 months.
- You will credit Pretty Faces Photography, and provide a backlink to my site.
- Model release and use agreement are required. 2257 may be required.
- Pay – you will be paid an agreed upon dollar figure in cash.
- You will receive payment in lieu of photos.
- I will have ability to offer the photos for sale on pay or subscription sites or submission for publication in print or on-line content providers.
- Some web versions samples of the shoot may be provided, but none are promised.
- A full model release is required, and 2257 may be required.
How much do you charge?
My base rate for a new/inexperienced model who wants some photos for her on-line portfolio is $175 for a two hour shoot. That does not include hair or make up (HIGHLY recommended), but does include three looks/changes (a casual “out with friends” look, a “dressed to get attention” look, and a body/figure in swimwear or lingerie look), and 3-5 images from each look for your portfolio use.
I will frequently waive that fee if the new/inexperienced model is particularly intriguing to me, or wants to be part of one of my personal projects.
If you want exclusive use of the photos for your pay/membership site, my rate is $500 for a three hour block of time. We will shoot as many sets as you want during that block. If you want complete ownership of all photos, my rate is $2500 for three hours.
Do you provide hair and make-up?
Generally speaking, no. I usually expect trade models to be able to do their own hair and make up; however, I am always amenable to splitting a make up artists kit fee with a model for a trade shoot.
If you are hiring me for a shoot, I will recommend that you also hire a hair and make up artist, or, at the very least, have your hair and make up professionally done the day of the shoot but before our shoot time.
Can I bring a friend with me?
Of course! The only time a friend/escort would be unwelcome would be on a large commercial shoot with assistants, dressers, etc. Our shoot will be just the two of us most of the time, so if you would feel more comfortable with a friend then bring one.
Word of warning, however. I may put your friend to work!
Can I use the photos on my OnlyFans account?
Absolutely. See the “Trade for content” section under “How much do you pay?”
If you want to hire me to do sets for OnlyFans, Bent Box, or other subscriber sites, the base rate for the shoot is $500 for three hours of shooting. We will shoot as many sets as you want during that time, and you will be granted exclusive lifetime use of the photos from the shoot.
I do not do trade shoots with models who intend to monetize collaborative work.
Why won't you shoot with me?
This is a tough one to answer, but I attempted to answer that here.
Why do you do this?
I think I am a creative person, but I am hampered by the fact that I can’t paint, draw, sculpt, carve, or sing. My creative outlet is my photography. Like many artists, one of my preferred subjects is pretty women, so there ya go.